In this position, you will be joining the Communications Infrastructure Division CID Data Plane Application Engineering DPAE Team for an internship position and will be responsible for working in collaboration with senior members of the DPAE team on one or more of the following tasks:
- Developing and testing DPDK SW examples and Demo's Developing and testing of Intel QuickAssist Technology QAT SW Examples and DemosDebug customer SW issues associated with DPDK and Linux MAC kernel drivers.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing project plan with measureable deliverables.
- Collaborating with team members for lab testing and setup-Collaborating with team members on SW application development and product requirements specification.
- Developing product and or test result documentation.
- Supporting debug and test of prototype HW/SW as well as customer issues.
Inside this Business Group
The candidate must be pursuing a Master of Science or PhD degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering. Minimum qualifications: Experience of 6+months in : Platform SW programming and/or IA Processor & Chipset Validation. C/C++ Programming-Basic understanding and familiarity of Operating Systems ie : Linux, Windows. Experience programming with Data Plane Development Kit DPDK and poll-mode drivers development. Markup languages XML, HTML. Preferred qualifications: Fundamental understanding of Intel Architecture Processors and Chipsets. SW Design experience or working knowledge of Intel Architecture systems, chip sets, or processors. Experience with performance analysis tools and performance optimization debugging techniques a plus.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1471767/SW-Application-Engineer-Intern/
• Post ID: 57481987 akroncanton