WALMART DEDICATED - HOME DAILY - $5,000 Sign On Bonus - CDL A Truck Driver - US Xpress (Akron, OH)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus for Recent Grads! No-Touch Freight!
New $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers and $3,000 for recent CDL A Grads. And, with this Walmart Dedicated opportunity you will spend more time at home . You'll earn great pay and get home daily. Plus, this is 100% No TOUCH freight. And with USX you will roll in some of the best equipment in the industry. We offer paid orientation, up to $7,000 in tuition reimbursement and a great starting CPM. Limited positions available, call or apply today! No CDL? We can help! Call for details on how to obtain your CDL A!.
Military Veterans - Now you can earn up to $82,000 your first year as a professional truck driver with our NEW Post-9/11 GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. US Xpress is one of a select few trucking companies approved by the VA. You'll get up to 24 monthly stipend checks from the VA in addition to top starting pay from US Xpress. So, you can earn up to $82,000 right away while you receive on-the-job training. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Veterans ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay.
Call for more details or Apply Now!
- Fleet Manager to Driver Ratio 20:1
- $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS for Experienced Drivers
- $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS for Students
- HOME DAILY
- 100% No-touch Freight
- Paid Vacation
- New Top Speed: 68 MPH
- Newer Trucks - average age 2 years old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- Great Benefits including, Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k
- New GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $82,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Newer Trucks - avg. age 2 yrs old
- Paid Orientation
- And More!
- 21 Years or Older & Must have CDL A
- Must live within a 50 mile radius of Auburn, IN
- Must have a minimum of 3 months' experience to qualify for $5,000 sign on bonus.
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details
- Up to $82,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill.
- Paid orientation - upon completion and hired.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a truck, company driving, company owner, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr company, otr driving, regional driver, regional driving route, tanker truck driving
• Post ID: 59982502 akroncanton