search > Akron/Canton services > Akron/Canton cleaning services

Posted: Friday, July 28, 2017 4:33 AM


Housing Clean-up, clean out service

Will remove interior/ exterior debris, after someone has moved out.
We can do board ups/secure the property, lock changes, winterizing, etc.
We can also do some of the necessary general to moderate repairs, (some majors repairs, requires contract and confidentiality agreement) to make the property safer, and cosmetically sound and can offer repairs for flip and resale or rent, We can mow/shovel the property, sidewalk/driveway cleaning as per contract.

Proof of ownership/permission to enter premises required, If you're moving out a landlord's consent will be needed before services begin.

Please leave contact information via text or email, We do check both often/hourly per day
Thank you, and we look forward to serving you and your needs,

*We are insured

• Location: Akron/Canton, Summit county

• Post ID: 44668858 akroncanton is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2017